A surprising 50% of the US population didn’t watch the 9 hours of TV coverage of Super Bowl Sunday this year. I confess that I was one of them. And it wasn’t the first time that I have intentionally skipped the over-hyped, often tiresome Super Bowl extravaganza, reportedly the day when there is more domestic abuse than any other day of the year. I suppose such an act will be counted as heresy among some of my friend, but so be it. Continue reading
- Senate urged to block Biden’s pro-privatization nominee for Social Security Advisory Board
- Police respond with violence against abortion rights protesters across the country
- Pressure grows as evidence mounts for Trump criminal indictment
- Third party? America doesn’t even have a second party.
- Chomsky on Israeli apartheid, celebrity activists, BDS and the one-state solution