On June 8, 2021, Massachusetts Senator Ed Markey voted for The U.S. Innovation and Competition Act of 2021 (S. 1260), which calls for increased “combat ready troops” and missile shipments to the Asia-Pacific region and undermines Climate Envoy John Kerry’s climate deal with China. The bill also urges U.S. universities and governments to conduct McCarthyist investigations into Chinese and Chinese American people while appropriating at least $500 Million to fund racist and xenophobic anti-China propaganda. Continue reading
- Thick as thieves… Steve Bannon and fugitive Chinese billionaire scam Trump base while beating war drums on China
- ‘Political malpractice’: House Democrats’ bill wouldn’t add dental to Medicare until 2028
- The simplest, most effective, and popular way to fund the jobs bill
- Who represents Afghanistan: Genuine activists vs ‘native informants’?
- Teach youngsters about corporatism’s harms