The High Court in London has upheld the U.S. government’s appeal to extradite WikiLeaks founder Julian Assange, a key step towards his rendition to the United States. The Australian publisher faces up to 175 years in prison once he sets foot on American soil. Continue reading
- As cryptocurrency becomes mainstream, its carbon footprint can’t be ignored
- As Sinema defends filibuster, progressives say ‘vote her the hell out’
- How ‘Queer Eye’ upholds liberal economic fantasies
- Is Donald Trump the Antichrist?
- Vladimir Putin is not the Neville Chamberlain the US/NATO is looking for