Georgina Orellano, secretary-general of the Association of Women Sex Workers of Argentina (AMMAR), says that “the pandemic has highlighted the inequality” in society and deepened the problems faced by sex workers. Sex work, which is not recognized in Argentina, has become more precarious, she says. Continue reading
- Thick as thieves… Steve Bannon and fugitive Chinese billionaire scam Trump base while beating war drums on China
- ‘Political malpractice’: House Democrats’ bill wouldn’t add dental to Medicare until 2028
- The simplest, most effective, and popular way to fund the jobs bill
- Who represents Afghanistan: Genuine activists vs ‘native informants’?
- Teach youngsters about corporatism’s harms