Some time back a woman living in Sweden, “Caroline” @SweResistance on Twitter, posted a thread that said: “I live in Sweden. We have social security, affordable health care, strict gun laws, 5 weeks paid annual leave, 1 year maternity leave, etc. And no, we’re not a communist country, and not even strictly socialistic but socio-democratic. And our freedom is not inhibited. Continue reading
- Are Western wealthy countries determined to starve the people of Afghanistan?
- DirecTV to drop rabidly pro-Trump One America News
- As Israel plots endgame in occupied Golan, Bennett must remember lessons of the past
- Worshiping markets, genuflecting to grand fortune
- We must have accountability for corporate crime