The controlled demolition industry claims it takes months of preparation and meticulously placed and timed explosives (especially on lower floors) to neatly collapse a modern steel-framed building into its footprint. But our government claims this elaborate preparation and careful execution is obviously unnecessary. Either we’re being lied to by our government or we’re being lied to by the controlled demolition industry.
How to neatly implode modern steel-framed buildings according to the controlled demolition industry:
The following is from Controlled Demolition, Inc.’s website describing the tallest building ever imploded using controlled demolition, Detroit’s (25-story) 439-foot J. L. Hudson Department Store:
- a 21-man crew needed three months to investigate the complex and four more months to complete the implosion design
- the steel support columns weighed over 500 lb/ft, with up to 7.25 inch thick laminated steel flanges and 6 inch thick webs
- each column was analyzed to determine the actual load it carried and then cutting torches were used to carefully scarf-off the steel plates in order to use smaller charges to cut the remaining steel
- the steel support columns were severed using a complex delay system to keep hundreds of thousands of tons of debris within the building’s 420 ft by 220 ft footprint
- a 12-person crew took 24 days to place 4,118 separate charges in 1,100 locations on support columns on 9 levels. 36,000 ft of detonating cord and 4,512 non-electrical delay elements were used for the implosion initiation system using 2,728 lb of explosives
How to neatly implode modern steel-framed buildings, according to our government:
- randomly sever several support columns on a few floors near the TOP of the building
- it doesn’t matter much which few floors near the top or which support columns are chosen (the South tower had support columns randomly severed between floors 78 to 84 and the North tower had support columns randomly severed between floors 94 to 98)
- no need for placing those pesky 4,512 non-electrical delay elements, since the lower 80 or 90 floors of the towers were UNTOUCHED by explosives or cutting torches
- ignite a few small short-lived oil fires to weaken a few horizontal supports, and watch the towers drop straight into their footprints
- if a building is only 47 stories tall (like WTC 7) severing support columns isn’t even necessary—just set small, isolated fires and watch the building drop straight into its footprint
Who’s lying to the American people?
The controlled demolition industry claims it’s difficult and requires careful planning and execution to neatly implode modern steel-framed buildings. Our government claims it’s easy and can be done haphazardly. Somebody is obviously lying.
We know high-rise fires (many bigger, more intense, and longer lasting than those at the WTC) had never come close to bringing down a modern steel-framed building until, amazingly, it happened THREE times in one day on 9/11. Just a wild coincidence?
The upper floors of the towers actually ACCELERATED as they fell through the “undamaged” 80 or 90 lower floors instead of slowing down, which clearly violates the most basic laws of physics. The neat collapse of these buildings into their footprints at nearly free-fall speeds looks EXACTLY like controlled demolition.
If something looks like a duck, walks like a duck, quacks like a duck, smells like a duck, tastes like a duck, and wears a tee shirt that reads: I’M A DUCK, YOU IDIOT!!!!, it’s surely a duck.
This 15-minute YouTube video has been viewed more than 500,000 times. It presents VERY compelling evidence for controlled demolition on 9/11. If you have any doubts, please take 15-minutes to watch it.
Carmen Yarrusso, a software engineer for 35 years, designed and modified computer operating systems (including Internet software). He has a BS in physics and studied game theory and formal logic during his years with the math department at Brookhaven National Lab. He lives in New Hampshire and often writes about uncomfortable truths.
Anyone familiar with building construction and design can easily see that the government is lying.
The company, Controlled Demolitions Inc, which you reference above, had the contract to finish the demo of the Alfred P. Murrah Bldg in Oklahoma City, including the “removal of sensitive government paperwork” from within the wreckage. CDI also got the multi-million dollar contract to cut up and quickly remove the steel from the WTC site, but only the areas where bldgs 1,2, 6 & 7 fell. Why would CDI get a haulage contract when their particular (& expensive) expertise is in controlled demolition?
On their website, CDI proudly points to their work in Kansas City, but makes no mention of the much larger and more prestigious WTC job. In fact, their resume for 2001/02 (the time they worked at WTC) remains blank.
Very valid, pithy, suicccnt, and on point. WD.