Listen to the news this week, and it’s full of stories of Afghan refugees, and stories about Vietnamese refugees half a century ago, along with refugees from Latin America being beaten back at the Mexican border with Guatemala, and the impending wave of refugees that may soon be flowing from places like Madagascar, where climate chaos has ensured that the crops no longer grow. Continue reading
- Thick as thieves… Steve Bannon and fugitive Chinese billionaire scam Trump base while beating war drums on China
- ‘Political malpractice’: House Democrats’ bill wouldn’t add dental to Medicare until 2028
- The simplest, most effective, and popular way to fund the jobs bill
- Who represents Afghanistan: Genuine activists vs ‘native informants’?
- Teach youngsters about corporatism’s harms