Listen to the news this week, and it’s full of stories of Afghan refugees, and stories about Vietnamese refugees half a century ago, along with refugees from Latin America being beaten back at the Mexican border with Guatemala, and the impending wave of refugees that may soon be flowing from places like Madagascar, where climate chaos has ensured that the crops no longer grow. Continue reading
- What kind of a threat Is Russia?
- ‘Shameful and dangerous’: Oklahoma woman faces 4 years in prison for miscarriage
- Trump’s undermining of the electoral process gives U.S. Third World nation status
- Tyrants of the Nanny State: When the government thinks it knows best
- Heroes or parasites: Europe’s self-serving politics on refugees