Joint Chiefs Chairman General Mark Milley stepped outside the realm of his constitutional power to prevent Donald Trump from starting nuclear war with China or Iran. It was definitely unconstitutional and probably illegal. But he’s not the true villain in this story; the true villain is almost never mentioned in the press. Continue reading
- Thick as thieves… Steve Bannon and fugitive Chinese billionaire scam Trump base while beating war drums on China
- ‘Political malpractice’: House Democrats’ bill wouldn’t add dental to Medicare until 2028
- The simplest, most effective, and popular way to fund the jobs bill
- Who represents Afghanistan: Genuine activists vs ‘native informants’?
- Teach youngsters about corporatism’s harms