Haaretz reported recently that a spokeswoman for the Israeli embassy in Berlin told Israeli journalists it was ‘in the country’s interest to maintain German guilt about the Holocaust, and that it isn’t seeking full normalization of relations between the governments.’ Continue reading
- As cryptocurrency becomes mainstream, its carbon footprint can’t be ignored
- As Sinema defends filibuster, progressives say ‘vote her the hell out’
- How ‘Queer Eye’ upholds liberal economic fantasies
- Is Donald Trump the Antichrist?
- Vladimir Putin is not the Neville Chamberlain the US/NATO is looking for